Business Advice & Workspace
My Incubator is a business incubation centre designed to support entrepreneurs who are looking at starting a business.
Our unique service combines both advice and workspace within one facility to help you get started and support you and the needs of your new business.
My Incubator facilities are free of charge for 3 months* to start up clients working with an advisor and includes three main areas; My Advice, My Workspace and My Environment.
My Incubator offers specialist one-to-one business advisors that fast track the growth of your business.
Clients will have access to:
- Ongoing business advice and support and from a dedicated advisor
- Online business advice & support through our Mi Ventures website
- Links to business mentors, funders and legal professionals
- Bespoke business planning and project fundraising/ business grant advice
- Networking opportunities with relevant business partners and associations
- A variety of targeted in-house seminars, events, training and development
- Access to finance and business angel network
All of our My Incubators have been designed to promote a creative working environment where clients have access to:
- A hot desk
- Access to broadband
- Photocopying facilities
My Incubator offers a unique environment in which start-ups can grow and thrive whereby clients can access:
- The right business support and advice where entrepreneurs can share learning
- Opportunities to create commercial partnerships
- An environment to do business together
- Access to onsite training courses and networking events
- An independent affordable office once their business is up and running
*Subject to terms and conditions.